Legal terms and conditions
1. INTRODUCTION AND PURPOSE.
HelloVan Solutions S.L. is a company of Spanish nationality, domiciled at C / Chile N.27 CP 21440, Huelva, hereinafter: “HelloVan”, which operates in the areas of service provision; and it owns several APPs (hereinafter, the “APPs” or “applications”) and web platforms (hereinafter, the “web page” or the “website”, through which it makes certain information available to its users . The APPs are accessible from IOS and ANDROID mobile devices. The website is accessible through any computer system with Internet access. HelloVan develops its service independently from IKEA IBERICA SA or any of its related companies, forming a collaborative platform between users and clients of said company that helps them find professional carriers for their shipments and assemblies.Through the APPs and the website, HelloVan facilitates its users access and use of various services and content (hereinafter, the “ Services “) made available by HelloVan or by third parties. The purpose of these terms and conditions is to establish and regulate general access to APPs and to the website, as well as to the different content and services provided by HelloVan or by third parties from and / or through them. HelloVan offers its customer service services exclusively through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp and social networks that are expressed and advertised on the platforms. The response to customers will be made as soon as possible. Both the access and the general use of the APPs and the website attribute the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User”), necessarily implying the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in the terms and conditions. general conditions of access that are expressed here. The User is expressly advised and accepts that these conditions may experience variations in the future at the free discretion of HelloVan and without any obligation of prior notice on their part. It will be the sole responsibility of the User to verify the terms and conditions in force on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the APPs and the website.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions of use, the following terms will have the meaning indicated below:
- “Conditions”: will refer to these General Terms and Conditions of use, including the Particular Conditions that may be applicable, and the Rules of Good Conduct that are in force at all times.
- “User”: will refer to any person, physical or legal, who accesses the APPs or website by any means.
- “Vanner”: will refer to the person who, using the APPs or website, offers its shipping and assembly services to other users who demand these services. Vanners will be considered for all purposes of these conditions as users.
- “Store manager”: will refer to the person who, working in the store or establishment in which the user purchases their purchases, is in charge or responsible for them.
- “Store” or “establishment”: will refer to any sales center in which HelloVan develops its transportation and assembly services.
- “Service”: refers to any service offered demanded through the website or applications.
- “Express Service”: refers to a specific service offered by HelloVan, characterized by the speed of its development.
- “User Account”: will refer to a virtual account with the user’s registration data with which the user, by using their email or username and a password, can access the services offered by the APPs and through the website.
- “Van”: will refer to the vehicle used by a Vanner to perform the service to the demanding user.
- “Purchases”: will refer to the objects acquired by the user to a third party and whose transport service requires through access to the APPs and the website.
- “Username”: will refer to that set of letters and numbers expressed by the User when creating his User Account in order to be identified by the rest of the users of the applications and the website.
- “Access keyword”: it will refer to that set of letters, numbers or symbols expressed by the User when creating his User Account that he must write in order to access the and the website.
- “Web” or “website”: it will refer to that web platform in which HelloVan is mainly present. As of the date of update of these conditions, the referred platform is www.hellovan.es.
- “APPs” or “applications”: will refer to those computer programs developed by HelloVan in which they implement their services. As of the date of update of these conditions, the referred applications are “Hellovan” and “Vanner”, both accessible from IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Platforms ”: will refer, jointly, to the definitions expressed in the above as“ web ”,“ website ”,“ APPs ”and“ applications ”.
3. ACCESS LEVELS AND USER REGISTRATION.
In general, access to the APPs and the website will be free. However, HelloVan conditions access to certain areas and the use of all its services upon prior completion of the corresponding User registration form, which will result in the creation of the corresponding User Account. For all purposes, access to the APPs through User identification through social networks will be considered User registration and will necessarily entail acceptance without reservation or any objection of these general terms and conditions. HelloVan may make available to users certain services for whose use it may require the completion of additional records and / or satisfaction of certain monetary considerations. Where appropriate, said registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that regulate it. HelloVan user status requires legal age of majority. The user declares and declares in any case to be at least 18 years old. If the user is under 18 years of age, they will need permission from their legal guardians to use HelloVan and to accept the present conditions. Users will not be able to access HelloVan or use the services of the APPs or the website if, for legal or other reasons, they have been deprived of the right to receive or use the service under the legislation of the country in which they reside. or from which they access the platforms. HelloVan reserves the right to deny registration in the APPs or on the website in a specific way for certain people or groups of users. This refusal will not entail the right to any compensation. Once the registration process is successfully completed, HelloVan will register the User in its database of Registered Users. The user account will be generated with the email address, username and password that the user has expressed at the time of registration. HelloVan reserves the right to temporarily or permanently expel any user for reasons that obey its company policies without the right to compensation or any claim from the user, as well as to eliminate all user accounts that may be related to them. .
4. OBLIGATIONS AND DUTIES OF THE USERS.
The User’s obligations, without prejudice to others that may be found in these conditions, in others generated by HelloVan or in the corresponding legal regulations, will be the following:
- Accept these terms and conditions at the time of registration as a registered user, submitting to each and every one of the obligations expressed in said document.
- Guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the registration data entered in the information systems of HelloVan and its platforms and carry out as many updates as necessary. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to HelloVan or third parties due to the information provided, expressly committing to exempt HelloVan and / or any third parties for the damages that could be derived from the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of said data.
- Guard the username and password provided by HelloVan to the user diligently, preventing unauthorized third parties from accessing them and ensuring their security and confidentiality.
- Notify HelloVan immediately about any indication of the existence of a violation in the security of the platforms, of inappropriate or prohibited uses of the services provided from them, or of other security failures of any kind.
- Make good use of the content, information and services provided from or through the APPs or website, always in accordance with the law, good faith and generally accepted good customs.
- Refrain from carrying out practices or uses of the services for illegal, fraudulent purposes, harmful to the rights or interests of HelloVan, its users or third parties.
- Refrain from violating the rules contained in these conditions or in the particular conditions that, if applicable, regulate any of the services provided from or through the APPs or website.
- Refrain from maintaining several user accounts for a single identity and also refrain from impersonating any other user on the platforms.
- Refrain from creating or maintaining user accounts with false or fictitious data. <>
- Protect and safeguard the personal information of other users, refraining from transmitting it to third parties and using it for purposes other than those necessary to carry out the services offered on the platforms.
- Behave in a reasonable and polite manner in the development of services.
- Refrain from entering any transport zone of the establishments where you purchase purchases related to services. Any consultation with the store manager will be made directly by phone.
- Consent to the Vanner to carry out review tasks in relation to your purchases, in order to verify the correct state of both damage and omissions thereof.
- Observe and comply with all applicable regulations for the performance of the services provided, and in particular with those contained in the Spanish Civil Code and in its Traffic Code and Road Safety Laws.
- Refrain from taking any type of action that may render useless, overload or damage the systems, equipment or services accessible directly or indirectly through the APPs or website.
- Respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of HelloVan and third parties on the content, information and services provided from or through the APPs or website, refraining from copying, distributing, reproducing or communicating in any way the same to third parties, if not mediate express written authorization from HelloVan or the holders of said rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND SPECIFIC DUTIES OF VANNERS.
The specific obligations and duties of the Vanners will be, without prejudice to others that may be found in these conditions, in others generated by HelloVan or in the corresponding legal regulations, the following:
- Accept these terms and conditions at the time of registration as a registered Vanner, submitting to each and every one of the obligations expressed in said document
- Obtain and dispose of all the necessary documentation to carry out its activity, in full compliance with current regulations and without jeopardizing its own safety and the user’s purchases.
- Develop the performance of services with the required professional diligence, taking care of the purchases of demanding users and respecting and protecting their interests
- Behave in a courteous, educated and reasonable manner in dealing with other users and in the development of services. The Vanners will always try to treat the client in a positive way, without getting into fights or discussions, ignoring negative words or comments and striving to transfer a good brand image to the user acquiring their services.
- Work in pairs, maintaining a minimum number of two people in each Van, and always performing the services in this way. Under no circumstances may one person be left alone or work may be carried out individually.
- Call the user requesting the services at the same time they are acquired in order to specify with the client the time and place of shipment or assembly.
- Respond to user requests as far as possible and respect the agreed delivery schedule requested by them.
- Have a positive relationship with the client, do not notice any negative aspect and always put a solution to everything with a smile.
- To be properly dressed in the work uniform indicated by HelloVan and to maintain correct standards of image and grooming in the development of services. HelloVan may give general guidelines or specific indications that must be complied with and the omission of which may lead to expulsion from the platforms.
- Do not consume any type of substances that could affect their capacity prior to the performance of the services or during the development of the same.
- Comply with delivery times, giving sufficient advance notice to users requesting their services in case of delays of any kind.
- Deliver the document of conformity to the user at the end of the service so that it is signed and returned to Vanner.
- Refrain from exchanging user services from HelloVan and acquired by its platforms with other Vanners. This condition may be exempted from compliance in specific situations by express consent of HelloVan.
- Refrain from accepting payments in cash or in any other way by means other than those of the platforms, except with the express written consent of the store manager.
- Refrain from offering HelloVan users the services expressed on their platforms externally to them.
- Refrain from offering HelloVan users private contact information so that users can request services external to the platforms.
- Scrupulously comply with the regulations of the Civil Code, the Traffic Code, the Road Safety Laws and all the traffic and transport regulations in force that are applicable in those territories where the service is carried out, as well as all European regulations , national, regional and local that is corresponding.
- Maintain your Van used to perform the services correctly and in accordance with the regulations of the Civil Code, the Highway Code, the Road Safety Laws and all traffic and transport regulations in force that are applicable in those territories where the service is performed, as well as all the corresponding European, national, regional and local regulations.
- In the case of collection of used furniture, always deposit the same in those points considered as “Clean Points” according to the corresponding regional or local regulations.
- Refrain from delivering or transporting any dangerous or illegal substance or object
6. CODE OF GOOD CONDUCT.
Refrain from delivering or transporting any dangerous or illegal substance or object
HelloVan provides users with the following email accounts in which they, by identifying their username and registration email, may inform us of any violation of this code of good conduct or other stipulations of these conditions that they may appreciate. with respect to the rest of users.
For user complaints in relation to the breach of this code of conduct by Vanners: email@example.com.
For claims by Vanners in relation to the breach of this code of conduct by users acquiring their services or other Vanners: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of the aforementioned services automatically obliges the users and the Vanners to the complete acceptance without any reservation of this CODE OF GOOD CONDUCT, which contains the following reciprocal obligations.
Develop the service diligently and under the conditions agreed between the parties themselves.
Address the requests of the other party to the extent possible and as long as they are not exaggerated or excessive.
Keep the other party duly informed in the event of any inconvenience or news that may be relevant to the development of the services.
Review purchases properly at the time you receive them at the store, paying special attention to any damage or loss that may affect them or any of their components. The Vanner will be directly responsible for any damages or omissions that occur after performing this review.
Behave in a courteous, polite and reasonable manner in dealing with conversations with the other party and in the rest of the development of services.
Do not mislead or provide false information of any kind.
Immediately present their corresponding documentation if requested by the counterpart, as well as all the necessary to be correctly identified. For the Vanner, this documentation will consist of that of the service vehicle, the insurance certificate, the self-employed certificate and the transport card, or, where appropriate, the public transport ticket in which the journey will be carried out. For a user, the documentation will consist of their proof of purchase.
Do not agree or agree to carry out or develop the same or future services externally to the platforms provided by HelloVan.
Do not transmit through the HelloVan Chat application or by any other means identifying information of any kind for the purpose of contacting outside the platforms. Any transmission of private telephone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses made for these purposes is expressly prohibited.
Have civil liability insurance in order to cover possible damages or losses in purchases for a minimum value of six thousand euros (€ 30,000).
Comply with the legislation in force in the territory where the services are performed, and especially in the Spanish case, all local, regional, state and European regulations that may be related to their development.
7. DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVICE
The user who is interested in acquiring the services of a Vanner must, through any of the platforms offered by HelloVan, follow the contracting steps and pay the price that is budgeted.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise and acquired by the user through any of the platforms, the service to be developed by Vanner will be the transport of purchases and subsequent assembly of the same at the domicile of the acquiring user. Added services such as the return of purchases or delivery of used goods at clean points must be purchased and paid for by the user through the platforms in order to be enjoyed.
The choice of the Vanner will be made by the user from among the possibilities offered by the platform, being solely responsible for the good or bad choice of the same. In order to obtain a better user experience, HelloVan offers mechanisms for evaluating and publishing comments that help to choose the Vanner, but in no case can they be considered as a mandatory recommendation to follow.
HelloVan will provide users with different means of payment from among several possible ones, the user being able to choose from among them the one that is of interest to them. The possible commissions or other financial expenses that third parties affect the user for making the payment will be the sole account of the same, not being able to claim any amount in this concept from HelloVan or Vanner.
From the moment the user makes the payment for the service, they will have acquired it, being subject to the return policy that can be found in point 10 of these conditions.
Once the payment has been communicated, the Vanner will develop the service as soon as possible, attending to the obligations that are in these conditions and taking special care to respect the Code of Good Conduct referred to in the previous point.
In the case of the Express service, the Vanner will be obliged to notify the store manager in advance in order to inform about all the conditions that are necessary to develop the service quickly enough. These notices will be made both when arriving at the establishment and when leaving it.
Only those Vanners who are in any of the car parks of establishments approved by HelloVan together with their partner, their Van and in a position to deliver the purchases as soon as possible will be able to carry out the Express service. HelloVan will give guidelines to the Vanners at their express request of those car parks that will have sufficient validity for these purposes.
Once the service has been performed, the Vanner will show the user the purchases prior to transmitting them and will issue the document of conformity so that it can be signed. It will be a mandatory requirement for the delivery of purchases to sign the document of conformity in a valid and truthful manner.
The user will have the right, upon express request addressed to Vanner, to check the good condition of the purchases during the period of one minute, after which they must decide between signing the document of conformity or not and not receiving the purchases made. The customer will be solely responsible for reviewing purchases and ensuring that they are in good condition and without errors, faults or missing parts.
The properly signed document of conformity will serve as proof and proof of the correct delivery of the purchases and the consent and acceptance of the user with the good work of the service. In no case will the user be able to claim the incorrect performance of the service from Vanner after signing the document of conformity.
In the event that damages, errors or losses are observed in the purchases or in some of the components after the acquisition of the HelloVan service, the effects will be the following:
- If the damages, errors or losses are caused by the manipulation of the Vanner or by any other error attributable to the same, HelloVan will open an incident for the purpose of investigating and resolving the conflict, reserving all sanctioning and legal actions that may correspond to each of the users.
- If the damages, errors or losses are caused by factory or other original defects that have nothing to do with the service developed by Vanners, the affected user will be solely responsible for making the claims that they deem appropriate. In this sense, HelloVan will promote a policy of help and support to the user for these purposes, without this entailing any assumption of fault for the damages caused.
The service The service will be considered as finished for all purposes once the user signs the conformity document and the Vanner, always later, delivers the purchases to it.
It will be considered as finished for all purposes once the user signs the document of conformity and the Vanner, always later, delivers the purchases to it.
8. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BETWEEN USERS.
Users and Vanners undertake to provide the personal information that is necessary for the sole purpose of developing the service. This personal information, which may include ordinary contact information such as address, telephone or email address, may be used solely and strictly to facilitate the performance of the service by both parties.
Both the Vanners and the other users undertake to protect and safeguard the personal information of other users, refraining from transmitting it to third parties and using it for purposes other than those necessary to carry out the services offered on the platforms. The Vanners and other users will be solely responsible for any particular violation of current legislation regarding the transmission or protection of personal data.
9.INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE PLATFORMS IN RELATION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVICES.
The HelloVan rating service will be used by the platforms in order to improve the user experience of the applications and the website. HelloVan encourages its users to post their comments and / or ratings on the Vanners with whom they have had a service relationship through the platforms. However, it is not allowed for Vanners to comment or post ratings among themselves, or for users to comment or rate Vanners with whom they have not performed any service. All opinions can be viewed and published on the platforms immediately, once it is verified that they comply with these conditions and HelloVan’s own company policies. By accepting these conditions, all users agree to the following in relation to said valuation service:
- Use the evaluation services correctly and appropriately, respecting the image and honor of other users and behaving diligently and with good faith in the publication of comments.
- Refrain from publishing any type of defamation or offensive information that harms or could harm third parties. HelloVan will eliminate at its sole discretion any information that is contrary to this policy as soon as it becomes aware of the existence of content that violates this rule.
- Refrain from publishing any type of false or falsified information in relation to the development of the services or the behavior of any other user.
- Refrain from publishing private information of any of the users. Private information is understood to be all that is not public and visible from each user’s own profile.
- Accept that the rest of the users will be able to issue evaluations about them and consent that said evaluations, whether positive or negative, will be published on the platforms.
- Accept that their level of experience will be calculated, established and / or published on the website or in the APPs according to the criteria that HelloVan autonomously decides.
- Consent that their comments and evaluations can be denied and not published by HelloVan in all those cases in which for any autonomous reason it is decided.
- Accept that all evaluations, levels of experience or reputation that are extracted by HelloVan can be shared with third parties.
- HelloVan reserves the right to eliminate any information or publication that it deems appropriate for violation of legal regulations or its company policies. In the same way, HelloVan reserves the right to temporarily or permanently expel from the platforms all those Vanners and other users who have a negative evaluation from the rest. In any case, a negative evaluation will be understood as one that is less than two and fifty on a scale of five (5.00) points.
10.EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY.
The conclusion of agreements between Users of the APPs to offer or demand services is the result of prior free agreements concluded between persons of legal age (Vanners and users), who act under their full and sole responsibility. HelloVan will mediate to resolve any type of consequences derived from the agreements entered into between them, but will never be liable for any damage caused to both users and Vanners due to the poor development of services.
In a special way, HelloVan expressly and irrevocably excludes itself from all responsibility for the causes set out below. The Vanners and other users expressly consent to the acceptance of these Conditions for said exclusions to be fully effective, and undertake not to claim any kind of extrajudicial or judicial liability from HelloVan in these cases.
- HelloVan is not responsible for the poor development of the services by the Vanners or the rest of the users. The function of HelloVan is to put professional third parties (Vanners) in contact with other users who may require the use of its services, without accepting any responsibility for any damage or harm that may arise from this contractual relationship. In no case will HelloVan act as a judge or party in any extrajudicial or judicial procedure related to the claim of responsibilities for the contractual relationship between Vanner and the user.
- HelloVan is not responsible for damages or losses to the purchases of any user. All the obligations of professional diligence of the Vanners are strictly individual and their own as is inferred from these Conditions, and may be claimed extrajudicially or judicially only before them.
- HelloVan is not responsible for personal damages or losses that may be caused to any user, Vanner or any other third party in the development of the services.
- HelloVan cannot and does not guarantee the correct development of the services by the Vanners. Any claim for the improper development of these services (including damages, delays, errors and other defects in the performance of any kind) must be addressed exclusively and individually to the Vanner causing them.
- HelloVan is not responsible for the comments and ratings published on the platforms. In case of detecting crimes, insults or defamations, HelloVan will try to eliminate said texts, but in no case the non-elimination of them may be considered as an assumption of responsibility in this sense.
- HelloVan is not responsible for the damages that may be caused to the computer systems for accessing the platforms due to their misuse.
- HelloVan is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to any user that may derive from carrying out criminal conduct or conduct considered illegal based on the legal regulations of the Kingdom of Spain.
- HelloVan will not respond in any case and to any extent, neither for direct nor indirect damages, nor for consequential damages or loss of profits, for any damages derived from the use of the information and contents of the platforms or accessible from or through them .
- HelloVan excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability of any kind for security failures on the platforms and the consequences that may arise from them.
- HelloVan excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability of any kind derived from the temporary interruption in the availability of the applications or the website.
11. RETURN POLICY.
As an intermediary, HelloVan through its platforms provides users with mechanisms for the simple and effective acquisition of the Vanners’ services, among which is the obtaining of the economic amounts that come from the users to the subsequent payment of said services.
As an intermediary, and based on the best quality of the services provided by the Vanners and other users on each of the platforms, HelloVan provides the following return policy.
HelloVan will refund the user who purchases the services and who requests it the corresponding amount in the event that the Vanner develops them in a defective manner (late delivery, loss of purchases, damage to purchases, etc.).
HelloVan will return to the user who acquires the services and who requests it the amount in its entirety in case this is not finally made or prepared at the time it is required.
HelloVan will never return the amounts that are paid in relation to correctly performed services.
To make a return request, the user must write to the email address email@example.com with their username, email and proof of payment. HelloVan will open a return file in which it will evaluate the conditions of the service performed and if the requirements to proceed with the return are met. In any case, HelloVan will be the sole decision-maker and will have the last word on the resolution of each of the return files.
In no case will returns be carried out on services whose document of conformity has been duly signed by the purchaser of the same.
The user may cancel other services such as removals and merchandise delivery services.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the start of the service if you want to receive 100% of the payment.
In the event that the service is canceled within a period of less than 24 hours, only 50% of the amount will be returned.
13. CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR PURCHASES BY USERS IN CASE OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS.
In the development of its activity as an intermediary, HelloVan has a civil liability insurance that covers, in the event of a traffic accident, damages caused in user purchases up to the amount of six thousand euros (€ 6,000) per transport service purchased .
HelloVan undertakes to provide, at the express and written request of users to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with their username, email and proof of payment, the civil liability insurance for which they may claim the damage to your purchases.
The civil liability insurance and therefore HelloVan will cover only the damages caused in the purchases of the users as a result of traffic accidents, never covering personal, moral or patrimonial damages of any other type, nor those that affect purchases but not derive directly from traffic accidents. The damages that will be covered exclusively will be those that, complying with the rest of the requirements of this clause, directly affect purchases of new goods that are presented with a purchase receipt and that have been duly packed. Used goods of any kind and glass and materials of similar fragility are excluded in any case, both of these and of the new ones.
In no case will the civil liability insurance or HelloVan cover damage or loss in purchases caused by theft, loss, fire, flood or humidity, blows that do not derive directly from traffic accidents, explosions, natural phenomena or any damage caused by their own Vanners or third parties that do not derive directly from traffic accidents.
In no case will the civil liability insurance or HelloVan cover personal damages to Vanners, users or other third parties.
14. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
All the software and the contents of the APPs and website, including the development codes, texts, animations, images, designs, documents that are related to them, as well as the brands, commercial names and / or distinctive signs shown in the They are the property of HelloVan or third parties and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
Any use other than the APPs, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, arrangement or representation of any elements of the same is strictly prohibited except with the express written consent of HelloVan.
15. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES.
Access to the website or the APPs does not imply any type of guarantee towards the user, being the same expressly rejected regarding the quality, veracity, accuracy, legality, timeliness or validity of the website or the APPs, as well as the usefulness or suitability for any purpose of whoever accesses them. Both the access to the website or the APPs and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in them or that are accessible from them, are carried out under the sole responsibility of the User.
Hellovan DOES NOT guarantee in any way the quality, veracity, accuracy, legality, timeliness or validity, as well as the usefulness or suitability for any purpose of the contents that make up the website and the APPs. HelloVan excludes, to the full extent permitted by Law, any liability of any kind for the quality, veracity, accuracy, legality, timeliness, validity or usefulness / suitability for any purpose that the User may have attributed to the contents that make up the site. web and APPs.
16. COMPUTER SECURITY AND COOKIES.
HelloVan will reasonably use the means at its disposal to provide security systems that reasonably protect its systems and the data contained therein against deliberate attacks, malicious software, etc. However, the User understands and accepts the aspects involved in the provision of services through the Internet given the open, decentralized and global nature of this communications network. For this reason, HelloVan does NOT guarantee the impregnability of its security systems or the privacy of the information hosted on them.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the website and applications by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the platforms.
17.INTERRUPTIONS AND SUSPENSIONS OF THE PLATFORMS.
In general, the applications and the website will be available uninterruptedly on the Internet. However, the User is aware that HelloVan does NOT guarantee this continuity in any way due to the nature of the medium through which they are provided.
For example, by way of example but not exhaustive, some of the situations that may temporarily interrupt the provision of said services are listed below:
- Maintenance tasks on servers and / or data lines
- Faults in servers and / or data lines
- Deliberate attacks on system security and integrity
HelloVan excludes, to the full extent permitted by Law, all liability of any kind derived from the temporary interruption in the availability of the applications or the site.
The user is aware that HelloVan may at any time, at its sole discretion and without any obligation of prior notice, permanently suspend its presence on the Internet and therefore the services provided from or through the platforms.
HelloVan is exempt from any type of responsibility of any kind derived from the consequences that may occur due to the permanent or temporary suspension in the provision of said services
18. VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL OF USERS.
Any User may request the withdrawal, at any time, as a user of the APPs or the website. HelloVan will have a period of 30 days to examine the situation of said User to, where appropriate, issue an invoice for all those consumptions that upon receipt of the cancellation request are pending collection.
If there is no amount pending settlement and / or collection, the cancellation will take effect immediately. Otherwise, the withdrawal will be subject to the effective collection of said amounts by HelloVan.
19. EFFECTS OF BREACH OF OBLIGATIONS.
By accepting these conditions, all users agree to respect, defend and comply with them while behaving as users of any of the platforms provided by HelloVan. Failure to comply with any of the obligations referred to in these Conditions may give rise, indistinctly and cumulatively, to the following purposes:
- Temporary or permanent suspension of the user account and access to any of the platforms offered by HelloVan.
- Temporary or permanent loss of user status in relation to any of the platforms offered by HelloVan.
- Withholdings of payments that could have been made by users in relation to any of the services offered on the platforms.
- Judicial claims for compensation that may correspond to the competent courts for any reason that is sufficient on the basis of law.
- Complaints of an administrative, labor or criminal nature or making them available to the competent authorities for any reason that is sufficient on the basis of law.
- Transmission of information of a private nature to the authorities that may require it for reasons of the commission of crimes or other infractions of an administrative, labor or criminal nature.
The User will be solely responsible for any claim, legal, judicial or extrajudicial action, initiated by third parties both against another User and against HelloVan, based on uses of the services contrary to law, morality, good faith and good faith generally accepted customs.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, users accept that, by registering their user account on any of the HelloVan platforms, their Personal data will be incorporated and processed in an automated file for the sole purpose of improving your user experience.
By accepting these conditions, the user expressly consents to allow HelloVan to use their personal data for advertising purposes, which may be used and published at the company’s own convenience in its email marketing, social media, organic priority and payment in internet search engines, and in any others that it deems appropriate.
Except for the foregoing, HelloVan undertakes to treat the personal data provided confidentially and not to communicate or transfer said information to third parties except in those cases in which it is required by the competent judicial authorities.
All users have the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data by means of communication by post or telematics to the address email@example.com with sufficient proof of their identification.
For the purposes of making the appropriate notifications, HelloVan designates as the contact address the one specified as its own in the heading of these terms and conditions.
The email provided by the User during the registration process on the website and in the APPs will be the one used by HelloVan for the purpose of notifying the User. At the discretion of HelloVan, the physical address provided by the User may also be used.
The User is obliged to keep the data referenced in this clause duly updated for the purposes of notifications.
All Notifications made by HelloVan to the User will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data and through the aforementioned means. HelloVan is not responsible for any damage that may occur due to the User’s violation of their obligation to keep their contact information up to date.
22. OTHER PROVISIONS.
The declaration of nullity or invalidity of any stipulation contained in these terms and conditions will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other clauses.
These terms and conditions of the services provided by HelloVan through the APPs or website constitute the entire agreement between the parties, considering themselves to be superior to any prior written or verbal agreement, understanding, affirmation, representation, negotiation or purpose of agreement. in relation to this matter.
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish Law.
Both HelloVan and the User undertake to try to resolve in a friendly manner any disagreement that may arise in the development of their own commercial relations. For the solution of any litigious issues that may arise from the development of the commercial relations that are their own, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Huelva (Spain), except -where appropriate- legal submission. mandatory by jurisdiction.
These conditions will be valid and effective while they are published on the HelloVan platforms, and may be modified or eliminated at any time along with the effects derived from them.
In force since OCTOBER 1, 2.017
Who we are